We recognise that the foundation of
our relationships with clients, investors, partners and employees
is mutual trust and goodwill.
- We will be honest and truthful in all we say and do, and strive
to be consistent in all our dealings.
- We will strive for clarity and remove any ambiguity in our
undertakings and in what we expect from others. We will never
knowingly give inadequate or misleading descriptions of our
intentions and expectations.
- We will declare at the outset any possible conflicts of
interest and endeavour to resolve them in a way that protects our
- We will not place ourselves under any financial or other
obligation to individuals or organisations that might influence our
responsibilities to our clients.
- We will safeguard the confidentiality of all information we
receive. Such information will only be made available to those who
need it to undertake their work.
- All our dealings and activities should be such that if they
were exposed to critical public scrutiny we should have no reason
to feel ashamed or embarrassed.
- We strive to value and see the good in every individual and
undertake to treat all with equal respect, fairness and
- In carrying out our business, making appointments, awarding
contracts or recommending individuals we will make choices based on
merit and individual's needs.
- We will remain accountable for all
our work and decisions.
- We will submit ourselves to
appropriate scrutiny concerning our work and decisions.